- We build and maintain database solutions using the FileMaker platform.
- We design and build custom database solutions to maximize your company's productivity and efficiency. Typical design/construction process includes:
- Needs analysis, workflow and operations evaluation.
- Requirements, use case, and technical specification documents.
- Depending on project needs, we aim for agile, modular programming--building small units of separate, immediately usable functionality so that our work translates into value for your business within days or weeks. We do this with an eye towards integration with future modules that will eventually combine to form powerful interconnected systems.
- Conversion/upgrade/re-build from systems on older versions of FileMaker to versions 10 or 11.
- Thorough and accurate Data Migration from older versions of FileMaker (or from other data sources) into your new system.
- Interface FileMaker with other technologies to seamlessly interconnect and coordinate your office, your production facility, your sales staff, external vendors and customers.
- Our maintenance services typically include:
- Additions and modifications to existing FM systems: complex new reports, simplification and/or automation of convoluted search or data flow logic.
- Assistance with crash recovery; cleaning or re-building corrupt data files.
- Experience in non-profit, corporate, and small business environments; experience with clients in diverse fields: travel industry, arts, fund-raising, accounting, publishing & printing, legal, health care, and more.
- I have done work integrating a large Filemaker system with
using 360Works' excellent tool.
Contact me to find out more about integrating your custom-built production module with your
Salesforce sales module.
- See a list of some recent clients.